Thursday, February 26, 2015

Yeehaw! It's a Bundle Bonanza!

I'm just home from Texas, so my Yeehaw's are well-practiced. I was super excited to see a real life cowboy one afternoon on the street in Austin. He was hailing a cab. It was all I could do to restrain myself from taking his photo, but I'll give you a little description: two days stubble on a wind-burnt face, tight, faded jeans (nicely filled with tight buns), black cowboy boots with real manure on the heels (I swear), jean jacket, black cowboy hat curled up around the side brims. That was a treat.

Okay, back to the quilting blog: Just in time to stock up for Spring Break sewing, the wonderful gals at Sew Sisters are having a Bundle Bonanza this weekend. Time to stock up on your favourite fabric lines at great prices and with flat rate shipping. Have fun shopping!





1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Glad you enjoyed my home state of Texas. I'm misplaced at the moment (in Illinois) and I really miss seeing all the cowboys in their starched jeans and boots, saying 'Howdy Mam', with a tip of their hats.